Cotter Ranch Tower
Cotter Ranch Tower, also known as Chase Tower, is an attractive, distinctive landmark dominating the Oklahoma City skyline. The 36 story glass tower, located in the heart of the Central Business District, is the tallest multi-tenant building in Oklahoma City.
Convenient access is provided on all four sides of the tower and surrounded by a large attractive landscaped plaza deck. The lobby features soaring 30’ ceilings with newly remodeled travertine tile, granite columns; fourteen full modernized stainless steel elevators surround two new updated elevator lobbies with granite floors, opal marble walls and 12’ ceilings.
The Petroleum Club, Oklahoma City’s most exclusive private club, occupies the top three floors. This membership only club offers panoramic views of the city and elegant dining options.
- Underground concourse system which connects to majority of Central Business District
- Private covered and adjoining public parking
- Card key access and elevator security codes
- Renovated lobby and newly updated common areas
- Typical floors are approx. 14,500 rentable square feet
- On-site banking facility
- On-site restaurant and delicatessen
- On-site management, maintenance and day porter staff
- Breathtaking panoramic views
- High speed internet and business class telecom
- 24 hrs./day manned security kiosk in lobby